Dave Dykstra wrote:

What, in particular? I'm not a very good testcase, because I use binary
mounts and unix line endings everywhere.

It compiles and does syncs with remote rsync daemons, which is my normal
usage.

Max.

See if exclude files with DOS line endings work ok for you, and also the
other config files if you can.

- Dave

I can test that before releasing cygwin's 2.5.6-1 package, unfortunately I have almost *no* free time until after friday (university test on thursday ^_^)
Anyway Max is also right, local issues can be resolved locally with much speed, even if "in the long run" it's of course better to put them in rsync cvs too.

BTW: I wonder if the sleepms(30) is still needed, it's quite a bit of time that my "build.samba.org" hourly cron doesn't produce a "hanged rsync"... (must check that too)

--
Lapo 'Raist' Luchini
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (PGP & X.509 keys available)