I've got an rsyncd.secrets file with 59 accounts in it. Almost all these need to be enabled concurrently. My rsyncd.conf thus has an auth users field with upward of 50 values. I'm starting to wonder at what point I'll have maxed that field out, especially as we're taking on new accounts all the time.

Incidentally, whether or not there is a limit, is it possible to do some sort of file-include for the auth users field, instead of enumerating every account? It would make it much cleaner to maintain to simply refer to an external file which just had a list of the accounts I want to give access to...

Daemian Mack