Spam detection software, running on the system "dp.samba.org", has

Content preview:  I run Windows XP and various Rsync batch scripts via a
  scheduled task. I noticed recently that my scripts were no longer
  running. After investigating I discovered it was this anti-spyware
  tool which was preventing my BATCH scripts from running with no
  warning given. [...]

 pts rule name              description
 3.5 HELO_DYNAMIC_IPADDR2   Relay HELO'd using suspicious hostname (IP addr 2)
 3.7 HELO_DYNAMIC_HCC       Relay HELO'd using suspicious hostname (HCC)
-2.6 BAYES_00               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 0 to 1%
                            [score: 0.0000]

--- Begin Message ---
I run Windows XP and various Rsync batch scripts via a scheduled task.

I noticed recently that my scripts were no longer running.

After investigating I discovered it was this anti-spyware tool which was
preventing my BATCH scripts from running with no warning given.

As the Scheduled Task program runs tasks using the same account as my logon
account it was odd that the Spyware tool was not asking me if I wish to block
the running of the batch file or not.
The scheduler failure had gone unnoticed for several days.

Once I found out the script wasn't running, I discovered that once I had
manually ran the batch file (ie double clicked on the .bat file), the Microsoft
spyware tool would then pop up a warning window asking me if it should allow
this batch file to run.

Once I had informed it of permanently allowing this script to run. The
Scheduler runs it no problem thereafter.

Ok, Microsoft's spyware tool is still beta. But perhaps this 'feature' of the
tool may have caused other Windows users to have Rsync scripts disabled with no
warning and may have gone unnoticed and so I thought I'd inform the list.

Stuart Halliday
ECS Technology ltd
Registered in Scotland - #212513

--- End Message ---