First remove-send-files is improved in the actual version
and really works better for me, removing is now more in time.
In my case I have a buggy wireless cconnection and rsyncing over night
in a loop, until rsync return 0, because often the pipe connection gets broken.
After a complete success rsync there are files left on the sender, because
they where transfered right before loosing connection and not transfered#again, because the file already exists on the next loop on the receivers side. So these files will surely not removed, b ecause they are not send. Can I do something like delete-existing to delete files on the sender that are equal on the receiver?
Thanks in advance,
Daniel Laffien

[AMIGA - because life is too short for boring computers] --