On Wed, Apr 01, 2009 at 10:50:13AM +0530, Jignesh Shah wrote:
> I noticed that the output format for this command is different from rsync
> V2.6.* . Is there any way I can make this output similar to rsync V2.6.*?

What difference are you referring to?  The use of send instead of recv
for a local transfer?  That is a more accurate representation of what
rsync is doing, but you can change it by forcing rsync to pull files
from localhost.  See the support/lsh script for a way to pull from
localhost w/o using a remote shell.  If that's not the issue, please
elaborate.

..wayne..