Hi,

On Mon, 7 Jun 2010, Mark Constable wrote:
On Mon, 7 Jun 2010 4:07:22 am Mag Gam wrote:

Is it possible to sleep 1 second after each file
is rsynced?

Interesting idea but not that I know of.

Ofcourse, I can put this in a for loop and do a
sleep after each file is done, I was wondering if
there was anything native in rsync for this type
of operation.

If you are concerned about giving the rest of the system
some time to "breathe" then just nice the rsync process.

nice -n 19 rsync ... etc

This would not help, regarding i/o.

Viele Gruesse
Eberhard Moenkeberg (emoe...@gwdg.de, e...@kki.org)