Hello,
Since English is my second language, forgive me for any typing errors.
I have been studying rsync for my academic project. I learned quite a lot
but I need little help. My question is, does rsync sends all checksum of
a file at once or in batches. For example suppose I have a 2 GB file, so
after generating checksum on receiver side, does the receiver sends all
the generated checksum to the sender at once?.
I hope somebody will help me providing some hint.
Awaiting for reply. Thanks.

-Patrick