On 06/11/2019 16:30, David Diepenbrock wrote:
Hi Shachar and others,

A few years back I was using rsyncrypto as part of an simple DIY off-site backup solution.  I had to stop using it because I lost access to the remote backup system.  However, I'm setting it back up again and I ran into the recursion on delete bug fixed in commit r612 (which I fixed independently before I realized it had already been discovered and fixed!).  The presence of that bug is a no-go for me, and I suspect many others.  Can a new release be created with that bug fix in place?

Hi David,

Yes, it seems like it is high time I did.

It will probably take me a couple of weeks to get to do it (I am currently traveling). Please, if you don't hear from me by the end of this month, ping me again on the list.

Thank you for enjoying rsyncrypto,

Shachar