El 11/10/16 a las 15:17, Angel L. Mateo escribió:
El 11/10/16 a las 15:01, Rainer Gerhards escribió:
Can you check if the problem persists with the currently supported 8.22.0
version? V7 is very, very old.

    I have to make deeper tests, but it seems to work with 8.22.

        I can confirm that is working fine with 8.22.0.

One more question... I have a lot of this rule sending to a remote syslog depending on different conditions. Is there any way to share the queue between all these rules?

Angel L. Mateo Martínez
Sección de Telemática
Área de Tecnologías de la Información
y las Comunicaciones Aplicadas (ATICA)