El 11/10/16 a las 15:17, Angel L. Mateo escribió:
El 11/10/16 a las 15:01, Rainer Gerhards escribió:
Can you check if the problem persists with the currently supported 8.22.0
version? V7 is very, very old.

    I have to make deeper tests, but it seems to work with 8.22.

        I can confirm that is working fine with 8.22.0.

One more question... I have a lot of this rule sending to a remote syslog depending on different conditions. Is there any way to share the queue between all these rules?

--
Angel L. Mateo Martínez
Sección de Telemática