From: rsyslog-boun...@lists.adiscon.com
[mailto:rsyslog-boun...@lists.adiscon.com] On Behalf Of Angel L. Mateo
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2016 7:45 AM
To: rsyslog@lists.adiscon.com
Subject: Re: [rsyslog] Problem with queues configuration

El 11/10/16 a las 15:17, Angel L. Mateo escribió:
> El 11/10/16 a las 15:01, Rainer Gerhards escribió:
>> Can you check if the problem persists with the currently supported 8.22.0
>> version? V7 is very, very old.
>>
>     I have to make deeper tests, but it seems to work with 8.22.

        I can confirm that is working fine with 8.22.0.

        One more question... I have a lot of this rule sending to a remote
syslog depending on different conditions. Is there any way to share the
queue between all these rules?

--
Angel L. Mateo Martínez
Sección de Telemática

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed.  It may contain privileged, confidential information which is exempt
from disclosure under applicable laws.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you are strictly prohibited from disseminating or distributing this information
(other than to the intended recipient) or copying this information.  If you
e-mail or by telephone at the above number. Thank you.