sorry, hit wrong key. Here comes the comnplete message ;)

>>>     I have to make deeper tests, but it seems to work with 8.22.
>>>
>>         I can confirm that is working fine with 8.22.0.
>>
>>         One more question... I have a lot of this rule sending to a remote
>> syslog depending on different conditions. Is there any way to share the
>> queue between all these rules?

The way to do this is to use a ruleset. Instead of doing

action(name="action1" type="omfwd" queue. ...)
action(name="action2" type="omfwd" queue. ...)
action(name="action3" type="omfwd" queue. ...)

do

ruleset(name="fwdtodest" queue. ...) {
   action(name="action" type="omfwd" ...) # NO queue params
}

and replace the action calls with

call fwdtodest

This will make all actions use the single ruleset queue. Note that you
now have a single connection to the destination and thus possibly
different timing. But that's probably what you also wanted.

HTH
Rainer