Agains't Rainer's advice, we are using adiscon repos and we're quite happy with them...

El 25/11/16 a las 09:59, Kosta Psimoulis escribió:
Thank you for much guys for your support, right now I have a much better
picture of what is going on. I am aware how to build from source but this
would be something difficult to maintain, I would probably need to create a
custom repo. I think I have enough information right now to reconsider and
evaluate a business decision whether to use rsyslog or look for another
solution. I have some queue files that I can recover and rebuild with the
information you have given but I am still not sure of how they got
corrupted and what happened to the ones that were in memory, was everything
saved on the hard drive or was there information that was lost.

Kind Regards,
Kosta