> within github

I guessed sphinx would do it for web-fronted, but I was asking for github.

El 01/12/16 a las 19:50, Rainer Gerhards escribió:
The headers etc are actually generated by sphinx. Have a look at the
README, it details the steps. What you see on the website is the output of
a generation run.

Let me know if this helps or more detail is required.

Rainer

Sent from phone, thus brief.