Ok. One thing less on my TODO. :D

El 01/12/16 a las 19:57, Rainer Gerhards escribió:
GitHub has the doc sources, I don't think it can generate a proper version.
The official doc sits at rsyslog.com/doc and there it should be IMHO.

I like GitHub, but I do not want to bet the project on its availability.

Rainer

Sent from phone, thus brief.

Am 01.12.2016 19:52 schrieb "mosto...@gmail.com" <mosto...@gmail.com>:

within github
I guessed sphinx would do it for web-fronted, but I was asking for github.