From: rsyslog [mailto:rsyslog-boun...@lists.adiscon.com] On Behalf Of David Lang
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2017 4:56 PM
To: rsyslog-users <rsyslog@lists.adiscon.com>
Subject: Re: [rsyslog] Split messages options

note that there is some potential for messages to get out of order (over the
network with UDP, and inside rsyslog if you use disk queues or multiple threads)

UDP messages can be dropped if the network is busy as well (by any
router/firewall or receiving host)

but the vast majority of the time, everything will be in order.

David Lang