On 7/11/17 1:33 AM, mostolog--- via rsyslog wrote:
It's implicit, AFAIK

On 11/07/17 07:48, deoren wrote:
Here is some pseducode based off of another recent thread:

ruleset(name="remote-rules"){
        action(
        )
        action(
        )
        stop
}

input(type="imudp" port="1514" address="127.0.0.1" ruleset="remote-rules") input(type="imptcp" port="1514" address="127.0.0.1" ruleset="remote-rules")

I see here that the stop directive is used as the last item within that ruleset. Is that necessary? I had the idea (evidently mistaken) that when you assign a ruleset to an input that only that ruleset would be applied to messages arriving on that input.

Is the stop directive necessary here?
Thanks for confirming. I wasn't sure if there was some sort of fall-through behavior I wasn't aware of.