> Is the output already in JSON? If not it'd be great to have something that
> you could index and query directly.

Right now the output isn't in JSON. It is only accessible in the
debug-log and only if debugging is enabled. However, I'm unsure about
the benefits of having it in JSON format, since the messages
themselves have no structure. The only index-able parts would be the
(relative) timestamp, the thread and the file in which the output is
generated.

Because of this, I don't see many uses for debug-output in JSON,
especially taking into consideration that the most important parts are
the message itself. However, I would also be interested in hearing
your opinion about the possible cases where JSON could be used.

Jan