Hello,

I have got a question about rsyslog message queues. We use disk-assisted queues
with the default queue.maxfilesize.
We have had a problem were the log server was not reachable for a while and
queue files have been written to disk.
The queue files have been sent to the logserver afterwards, but not the last
one which has not yet reached the queue.maxfilesize. They will only be sent
after restarting rsyslog.

So I have read about the parameters on
http://www.rsyslog.com/doc/master/rainerscript/queue_parameters.html[https://deref-gmx.net/mail/client/Sde4C6fOew0/dereferrer/?redirectUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rsyslog.com%2Fdoc%2Fmaster%2Frainerscript%2Fqueue_parameters.html],
 but I am not sure if there is a timeout parameter to be set, that also this
last queue file should be sent to the logserver in a certain time after the
logserver has become reachable again, even if it has not yet reached the
queue.maxfilesize?And without having to restart rsyslog?
Could you please help?

Thank you in advance,

Sabine