Hi all.

We have released rsyslog 8.30.0.

This release features a large number of changes. First we should
mention the new build requirements for libfastjson 0.99.7 and the
build recommendation for imjournal being libsystemd-journal >= 234.

Notable changes are that (JSON) variables are now handled
case-insensitive by default, imjournal being able to switch to
persistent journal in runtime and the complete refactoring of mmanon.
Also, a lot of improvements have been added to the error reporting as
well as many bugfixes.

For a complete list of changes, fixes and enhancements, please visit
the ChangeLog.

The packages will follow when they are finished.

ChangeLog:

https://github.com/rsyslog/rsyslog/blob/v8-stable/ChangeLog

Download:

http://www.rsyslog.com/downloads/download-v8-stable/