Hello,

I'm not sure this is an issue considering Legacy format shouldn't really be
used in version 8, however it seems that when using legacy forwarding (as
described in the default rsyslog.conf file) rsyslog suspends the actions and
never retries. This only occurs during system boot and if the service is
restarted after boot the issue is resolved. We have attempted to enable
debug during startup but cant seem to get it to function.

Rsyslog Version: 8.26 - 8.30
OS Version: CentOS 7.3.1611 (minimum)
syntax in question: *.* @mysyslogserver:514

Note that this came up because of an endpoint being updated from default
installation version of 7.x to latest.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks

~Regards