Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2017 16:26:08 -0500
From: Steven Libby <libby.ste...@gmail.com>
To: David Lang <da...@lang.hm>
Cc: Steven Libby via rsyslog <rsyslog@lists.adiscon.com>
Subject: Re: [rsyslog] ommysql database queue bottleneck

I've converted the legacy $MainQueue% options over to the new RainerScript
style and confirmed the queues (main and action) are dequeueing in the
proper designated chunk sizes now.

I've seen nothing else in the rsyslog debug log which would indicate a
problem, but then again I might be missing something.  Any help or guidance
on how to properly debug this bottleneck would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Steven Libby