On 1/8/2018 9:22 AM, deoren wrote:
On 1/8/2018 9:11 AM, Andrew Griffin via rsyslog wrote:
This looks great, I love it!

Can someone refresh my memory on the process for contributing to the documentation?  I’d like to chip in

Andrew Griffin

Thanks for the feedback. Do I understand your remarks to be directed at this version of the doc?

http://rsyslog.whyaskwhy.org/imuxsock_parameter_syntax/configuration/modules/imuxsock-parameter-headers.html

Regarding the contribution process:

1. Login with a GitHub account
2. Clone the official https://github.com/rsyslog/rsyslog-doc repo (i.e., create a "fork")

The README for the project repo has been updated to include the directions I mentioned earlier. Thanks for the question!