Hi all,

I just wanted to tell that Logo 1 overall won:

http://www.rsyslog.com/help-select-a-logo/

This is based on comments here on the ML, the article and the poll

https://www.poll-maker.com/results2111x91F0436E-53#tab-2

It was a pretty clear vote, so no need to try to sort out duplicates
between the three channels.

I'll now see that I implement the new logo within the next couple of days.

Thanks again all for voting!
Rainer