Hi,

I am working on existing rsyslog configuration files in my project to adapt the
old style usage to new one.
I had referred to Module parameters for omfile but did not find any parameter
matching my intent.

Current:
$outchannel Authlog,/var/log/auth.log,1050175078,/usr/bin/rsyslog-logrotate
/var/log/auth.log

if ($syslogfacility-text == 'auth' or $syslogfacility-text == 'authpriv' )
then :omfile:$Authlog;FileFormat

I would like to Update the above line as below:
if ($syslogfacility-text == 'auth' or $syslogfacility-text == 'authpriv' )
then
{
     action(type="omfile:$AuthLog" template="FileFormat")
     stop
}

Request you to revert if the updated usage type="omfile:$AuthLog" is an
acceptable way to use. If not please recommend an alternate method.

Lak