Hi all,

in the meantime, all packages have been released and updated once more
to use the newest version of librdkafka (0.11.4). This was necessary
because of a fix for a severe memory leak when using omkafka with
compression.

When installing rsyslog 8.34.0 from our repositories, you will now
receive the updated librdkafka libraries with the fix as well. If you
don't use the packages provided by the rsyslog project you need to
make sure to obtain the latest version of librdkafka (0.11.4) from the
librdkafka project page.

Florian