Read queue documentation [1]. Search for discard, watermark and size
parameters to limit the FS storage. Anyway sizing of queue is not as
easy. At first you have to count approx. +350-500B of metadata per one
message in queue.
Good luck.

[1] https://www.rsyslog.com/doc/v8-stable/rainerscript/queue_parameters.html

Peter