Hi Emmanuel,

Look into tcp_framing on omfwd.  That's my best guess as I was seeing the same
thing in the past.

https://www.rsyslog.com/doc/v8-stable/configuration/modules/omfwd.html

Scot Kreienkamp |Senior Systems Engineer | La-Z-Boy Corporate
One La-Z-Boy Drive| Monroe, Michigan 48162 |  Office: 734-384-6403 |  |
Mobile: 7349151444 | Email: scot.kreienk...@la-z-boy.com

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed.  It may contain privileged, confidential information which is exempt
from disclosure under applicable laws.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you are strictly prohibited from disseminating or distributing this information
(other than to the intended recipient) or copying this information.  If you
e-mail or by telephone at the above number. Thank you.