I have to wait for each version to bubble up through the lower testing
environments unless there's a compelling reason to pull it forward.  It takes 2
months to make it to production normally.

Scot Kreienkamp |Senior Systems Engineer | La-Z-Boy Corporate
One La-Z-Boy Drive| Monroe, Michigan 48162 |  Office: 734-384-6403 |  |
Mobile: 7349151444 | Email: scot.kreienk...@la-z-boy.com