From: Scot Kreienkamp <scot.kreienk...@la-z-boy.com>
Sent: Monday, June 3, 2019 8:53 AM
To: rsyslog-users <rsyslog@lists.adiscon.com>
Subject: segfault on start rsyslog-8.1905

Hi,

Rsyslog will not start on one of my servers.  It segfaults immediately on
start.  I've attached the output of a debug run if anyone wants it.

Scot Kreienkamp | Senior Systems Engineer | La-Z-Boy Corporate
One La-Z-Boy Drive | Monroe, Michigan 48162 | * 734-384-6403 | |  * 7349151444
| * scot.kreienk...@la-z-boy.com<mailto:scot.kreienk...@la-z-boy.com>
www.la-z-boy.com<http://www.la-z-boy.com>  |
facebook.com/lazboy<http://facebook.com/lazboy>  |
twitter.com/lazboy<http://twitter.com/lazboy> |
youtube.com/lazboy<http://youtube.com/lazboy>

[cid:image002.jpg@01D519EA.C7CB5190]

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential information which is exempt
from disclosure under applicable laws. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are strictly prohibited from disseminating or distributing this information
(other than to the intended recipient) or copying this information. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail or
by telephone at the above number. Thank you.