On Apr 8, 2006, at 9:32 PM, Mathew Snyder wrote:

We are currently using v3.0.9 with a Postgres database. Someone around
here said that the two had to be "shoehorned" together because v3.0.9
doesn't support Postgres.  Is this correct?

Take that shoehorn and hit the guy upside the head with it. Postgres has worked fine with RT since at least version 2 which is when I started using it.

I'd recommend upgrading to 3.4.5 since it is *way* faster and has many fixes since 3.0. The upgrade is pretty straightforward and you just run some simple scripts to update the DB schema (no dump/reload like the 2.x to 3.x jump).