Hi.

Jesse Vincent wrote:

Live from the Nordic Perl Workshop, it gives me great pleasure to announce the immediate release of RT 3.6.0. This release features a number of really exciting changes, as well as a large number of not- so-exciting improvements and bug fixes. This release is the result of three separate lines of development over more than a year.

That's great!
I've got this latest version installed because I wanted to see the new
interface, however now the front page is showing up without any style at
all.
There must be a file unreadable or something, anyone got a clue?

Thanks.
Kind regards.

Luke Vanderfluit

--