Hi All,
 We are trying to install the RT 3.6 version, and for which we were installing mod_fastcgi module. We wanted the mod_fastcgi module to be a shared object for which we are using "apxs" command provided by the Apache (version 2.2.2).

The command is as follows:

 cd mod_fastcgi-2.4.2
 apxs -o mod_fastcgi -c *.c

We are receiving the following error...

mod_fastcgi.c: In function 'init_module':
mod_fastcgi.c:270: error: 'ap_null_cleanup' undeclared (first use in this function)
mod_fastcgi.c:270: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
mod_fastcgi.c:270: error: for each function it appears in.)
:
:
:
apxs:Error: Command failed with rc=65536

Did anyone get the same error, and if so, how did you solve it, please let me know.
Thanks in advance...

Vikram.