John Lau wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a problem that the client always reply email when quoted text.
> But the quoted text is actually stored in the ticket so that it is
> duplicated. Is there any settings/functions to hide those quoted text,
> like gmail does? It would be a useful feature I think.

Hi John.

I agree with you concerning the duplicate text.  I have tried
encouraging the users to properly trim email (not only to RT but to
everyone) but most just hit the "reply" button and start typing.

One solution that I have been considering is having the quoted text
pulled out of the email before delivery to RT.  I can do that via a
simple procmail script.   Perhaps that might be one way of doing what
you are trying to accomplish without having to do any customizations to
your RT installation.

Barry