Hmm, useally this is be done by the More About Window i think. But you can enhance this Module with the needed information.

Torsten

2006/9/26, Ryan Hardester < [EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Is it possible to pull the "Work #" from the users info and put it in
the ticket information? We are populating it from our active directory,
and it would be hand to have easy access to the number to call the
person.

--Ryan

Ryan Hardester
Information Systems Technician II