On 1/31/2007 7:34 PM, Joe Casadonte wrote:
OS: RHAS4 (2.6.9-42.0.2)
RT: 3.6.3
Perl: 5.8.5
HTML::Mason: 1.35

I'm trying to install HTTP::Server::Simple::Mason and I'm getting the following errors. I searched the archives and found the same errors, and the solution was to upgrade to HTML::Mason 1.31 -- I'm beyond that. I also have another installation of RT which has the same exact setup of the above versions, and HTTP::Server::Simple::Mason installed there just fine. Any ideas? Thanks!

I have tried to get the two Perl environments as close as possible. Here are the only differences:

Module Name              Fails  Works
=======================  =====  ======
DBI                      1.53   1.40-8
PAR::Dist                0.21   0.11
Test::Exception          0.24   0.21
Test::Harness            2.64   (not installed)

If I remove Test::Harness from the system that fails, I can't install *anything*. Anything else I can try? Can I just ignore the failed test and force it? How soon will I know if that causes problems?

Thanks!

--
Regards,

joe