On Mar 5, 2007, at 1:12 PM, Steve Huston wrote:

Since 3.6.3 is in Fedora Extras, I'll just install the RPM for that, but
I'm curious about the database.  Downloading the source for 3.6.3 and
reading the UPGRADING file, it looks as though there's no change to the
schema?  Am I correct that simply restoring the DB on the new machine
and pointing the new RT to it will be sufficient?

If you treat your 3.6.3 install as an upgrade rather than a fresh install onto your restored DB, it *should* work. I don't know if the rpm's apply the necessary schema updates, but you can run them by hand as per the UPGRADING file from a source tree if it does not.