Hello,

attached is a patch relative to RTFM-2.2.0RC5 which should make the pages from RTFM much more XHTML conform.

Regards,
Dirk.

--Am 22. Februar 2007 12:39:25 +0100 schrieb Dirk Pape <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

since rt 3.6.3 now produces XHTML 1.0 strict with CSS2, I wonder if
anyone has already adjusted RTFM to do the same. Otherwise you produce
mixed HTML/XHTML in many pages, where RTFM-Callback are integrated.

I just started correcting some of these and can complete so to provide a
patch.