Hey Folks,

I'm having a heck of a time setting my RTAddressRegexp value
correctly.  I referenced the wiki page and also some of the older
emails on the rt-user list (something Ruslan sent out in Dec 2005) on
the subject and this is what I have set as my value:

Set($RTAddressRegexp ,
'^(helpdesk|data_services|dataservice|data_service|certification|rt-ds|rt-cert|rt-ec)(-comment)?(\@(rt|rt2|alcott)\.uua\.org$');

It doesn't want to pick up the data_services address, so this keeps
getting added to the CC list.

It does seem to work fine with [EMAIL PROTECTED] though, which is where
most of my tickets come from anyway.

Reading up some, I think I could change it to:

'^(?:helpdesk|data_services|dataservice|data_service|certification|rt-ds|rt-cert|rt-ec)(?:-comment)\@(?:rt|rt2|alcott)\.uua\.org$');

I'm not sure that this will fix the problem though.  I asked the
programmers here at work to take a look at it, but they weren't sure
either.

Anyway, if anyone has any advice, I'd love to hear it.

Oh, and we're on RT 3.4.5, MySQL/FastCGI on RHEL4, and everything else
is working wonderfully as far as I can tell.

Thanks in advance,

Scott Thomson