A couple of questions on custom fields

- I would like to be able to define some help text for custom fields to give more details. Is there a way of making either a pop-up hover text or a link when the custom field description is clicked on to give the users more of a hint of the meaning of the field ?

- I have some custom fields which are dates. The RT date fields have a calendar button but I can't find a way of getting this for a custom field. I can restrict the date formats using patterns but I would like to be able to choose the value from a calendar view by month.

Thanks,
Tim