Hi,

I try to setup a simple approval mechanism, following the instructions
on the RT wiki.

My needs are simple I think:

have all new ticket comming in queue "foo" to be approved by anyone
member of the rt group foo-manage.

Actually, it almost works, for each new ticket in foo queue, I see it in
the approval menu, members of foo-manage group get alert email, they can
approve it, _but_, without approving it, the ticket is already present in
the "new tickets" list and we can already work with it :(
There is just a "Depends on" pointing to the ticket in foo-manage queue
in this ticket.

Any help? ;)

Here is what I did:

So I created the queue foo-manage:

- watchers: group foo-manage
- added specific scripts from the default approval queue allong with my
  global scripts:

  - If an approval is rejected, reject the original and delete pending
        approvals
  - When a ticket has been approved by all approvers, add correspondence
        to the original ticket
  - When a ticket has been approved by any approver, add correspondence
        to the original ticket
  - When an approval ticket is created, notify the Owner and AdminCc of
        the item awaiting their approval

- added the templates for the previous scripts, copied from the default
  approval queue

In the queue "foo", I added this script: On create, Create tickets with
approvals template in trasactioncreate stage.

and the template "approvals":

===Create-Ticket: foo