I'm trying to use libapache2-mod-fcgid (debian apparently has a problem with the fastcgi license). It looks like it's already setup in /etc/apache/modes-enabled/.

What am i missing? Google helped a little, but i can't find a solution.

Starting web server (apache2)...Syntax error on line 27 of /etc/request-tracker3.6/apache2-fastcgi.conf: Invalid command 'FastCgiServer', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration
 failed!

--
Tom Vier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sysadmin - Support Technician