On 4/22/08 3:00 PM, Gene LeDuc wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> I haven't tried this, but it seems to me that it ought to work.  If I
> wanted to do this on my installation (we use sendmail as our MTA), I'd
> remove the alias for that queue from sendmail's aliases file and then
> set the reply-to address for the queue to my "generic" RT address.  That
> way there won't be an e-mail address for the queue.  Replies to
> ticket-related mail will still get into RT and be filed with the ticket
> via the generic address.

Thanks Gene.  I'm using Qmail, but it looks like I can make this work
still.   I need to setup a specific alias for a "general" queue, and
then point that at an actual queue.  It's not really important which
queue, since as you say if there's an existing ticket number it will get
  classified correctly.      chris