On Apr 23, 2008, at 5:12 PM, Jay Kline wrote:
Our organization makes heavy use of S/MIME for signatures and encryption
of email, and we would like RT to indicate if a message is signed, and
has a valid signature. I saw a few mentions of it in the archives, but
most are old or inconclusive.

We did a full integration for a client, but haven't found the cycles to polish it for release just yet :/

Related to this, we use these certs for client auth in web browers, has anyone configured RT to use client certs for auth instead of cookies, or
HTTP auth?

RT has support for HTTP auth (say, using apache's support for certs) as a flag in the config file.

Jay