I'm have installed RT 3.6 successfully from source but there is a configuration
problem I can't seem to find.  I get the following error when I pull up my url:
RT: Request Tracker
You're almost there!

You haven't yet configured your webserver to run RT.

You appear to have installed RT's web interface correctly, but haven't yet
configured your web server to "run" the RT server which powers the web
interface.

The next step is to edit your webserver's configuration file to instruct it to
use RT's mod_perl , fastcgi or speedycgi handler.

Here are my configuration files:

httpd.conf virtual host section for rt:

<VirtualHost *>

ServerName rt.covista.com

DocumentRoot /opt/rt3/share/html

AddDefaultCharset UTF-8

PerlModule Apache::DBI

PerlRequire /opt/rt3/bin/webmux.pl

<Location /rt3>

SetHandler perl-script

PerlHandler RT::Mason

</Location>

</VirtualHost>

RT_SiteConfig.pm

# Any configuration directives you include here will override # RT's default
configuration file, RT_Config.pm # # To include a directive here, just copy the
equivalent statement # from RT_Config.pm and change the value. We've included a
single # sample value below.

#

# This file is actually a perl module, so you can include valid # perl code, as
well.

#

# The converse is also true, if this file isn't valid perl, you're # going to
run into trouble. To check your SiteConfig file, use # this comamnd:

#

# perl -c /path/to/your/etc/RT_SiteConfig.pm

Set( $rtname, 'covista');

Set($Organization, "rt.covista.com");

Set($Timezone, 'US/Eastern');

Set($WebBaseURL, "http://rt.covista.com<http://rt.covista.com/>");

Set($Webpath, "/rt3");

Set($CorrespondAddress, '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'<mailto:'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'>);

Set($CommentAddress, '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'<mailto:'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'>);

Set($logToSyslog, '');

Set($logToFile, 'debug');

 Set($LogDir, '/var/log');

Set($LogToFileNamed , "rt.log");

Set($OwnerEmail, [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>);

Set($MyTicketsLength, 20);

Set($SendmailPath , "/usr/sbin/sendmail");

Set($SendmailArguments , "-oi -t");

 1;

Anyone see something I should have caught here?  If not any tips on how to
resolve this problem?

Thanks
Bob Duff