Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Gaurav Ghimire
Gesendet: Freitag, 1. August 2008 09:09
An: Tim Cutts
Cc: rt-users@lists.bestpractical.com
Betreff: Re: [rt-users] Any BenchMarkings??

Tim Cutts wrote:

> On 1 Aug 2008, at 7:48 am, Gaurav Ghimire wrote:
>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> I am to setup RT. I did some searches to see if any benchmarkings
>> were done for RT as what OS had it worked fine on and with no such
>> critical problems reported.
>
> I doubt it makes very much difference what OS you use.  I use Debian,
> and it's fine.  So Ubuntu will be fine also.
>
> Tim

I found that ubuntu has pre-built packages for the purpose but I think building
it on self would be more better compared to those apt installs, though
recommendations come first!! :)

I have not found to my record but does RT has any issues with vm machines (any
one ever encountered issues with virtual machines).

Regards,

Gaurav

 --
Disclaimer:
This Email message along with any attachments is intended only for the