Hi everyone, we (me) are in the process of migrating our server to new
hardware.  I want to take advantage and upgrade to 3.8 (from 3.6).  We
currently use Jim Meyer's User_Local.pm, LDAP Overlay (not sure what its
official name is).  Anyway, I installed 3.8 on the new box, RT is up and
running and imported my ldap users using the import script.  I copied my
ldap_overlay files and settings over to the new installation.  I cannot get it
to work though.  I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, or if 3.8 handles
this function differently and I should be using something else or modifying my
existing settings.

any input is appreciated.

Cheers!

Helmuth

P.S. sorry about the long winded subject, I was hoping to make it easily
searchable for future queries