Also, in order to see the changes don't forget to clear your Mason cache and
restart apache.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sean McCreadie
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2008 2:58 PM
To: Gabriel Cadieux; Filipe José Silva Clemente;
rt-users@lists.bestpractical.com
Subject: Re: [rt-users] RT 3.8.: Customize RT at a glance

Felipe,

I edited my "RT at a glance" title by first copying the index.html file from
/opt/rt3/share/html  to /opt/rt3/local/html  and then modifying it.  You may
need to create the /local/html directory if you haven't before.  In this file
you will see on line 6 and line 81  (3.8.1) the text for "RT at a glance".  One
line is for the title in the main body of the page and the other modifies the
browser tab title. You can change it to whatever you like.  I actually changed
mine to pull the company name from the RT_Siteconfig file, so it reads "
Company Name Request Tracker"  I did this by inserting " [_1] Request Tracker"
into lines 6 and 81 where "RT at a glance" used to be.

Thanks

Sean