No problem, MarcAnthony.
--
Cassandra Phillips-Sears
cassan...@bestpractical.com

Office Manager
Best Practical Solutions, LLC
http://www.bestpractical.com

On Jun 9, 2009, at 2:15 PM 6/9/09, MarcAnthony Barrette wrote:

very helpful indeed, thanks for digging up this old post

MarcAnthony Barrette
Sr. Technical Support Manager
e. marcanthony.barre...@theportalgrp.com
e. marcanthony_barre...@toyota.com
m. 415.350.1143

On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 10:50 AM, Cassandra Phillips-Sears <cassan...@bestpractical.com > wrote:
On Jun 8, 2009, at 5:51 PM 6/8/09, Matthew Seaman wrote:
> MarcAnthony Barrette wrote:
>> <snip>
>> Also I would like to build a dashboard for Tickets Due Today and
>> ones for
>> Tomorrow. W/o having to go and change the Due is before <date> each
>> day can
>> It auto popolate based upon today's day +1 ?
> You can use relative terms like 'today', 'tomorrow' or '3 days ago'
> in the
> time fields for date based searches.  They're interpreted every time
> the
> search is run.  That should be sufficient for you to build your
> dashboards.

Hello, MarcAnthony. If you are trying to use relative search terms
like Matthew described, there is a thread in the archives that might
help you; take a look at the "Relative Dates in Search" thread here:

http://lists.fsck.com/pipermail/rt-users/2009-February/thread.html
--
Cassandra Phillips-Sears

Commercial support: sa...@bestpractical.com