Subject: [rt-users] Error: Loaded object has different id
at/opt/rt3/bin/../lib/RT/Shredder.pm line 362, line 323.
From: Kevin Gagel <ga...@cnc.bc.ca>
To: RT Users <RT-Users@lists.bestpractical.com>
Date: 03/07/2009 1:43 PM

My custom fields are not showing up in my dashboard. I suspect that changing
the organization name has something to do with it. I just tried to see if
shredder could locate one of my missing custom fields and got this error:
Loaded object has different id at /opt/rt3/bin/../lib/RT/Shredder.pm line 362,
line 323.

I've been at this for days now and haven't gotten any further ahead. Help....
Please...

Kevin W. Gagel
Network Administrator
Local 5448