Miroslav & William,

I prefer to NOT change RT code if I can get away with it. We like our comments included on a "resolved" ticket, so we just created a scrip to send out an Email using our version of the "resolved" template. In our version, we capture the last comment and put it in the Email. That way we override RT's normal procedure of not sending out comments in Email AND we don't have to change the RT code. Just a thought.

Kenn
LBNL